If you are a passionate and innovative graduate or young professional we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our PR & Social Media Internship at GANT HQ, Stockholm.
About the internship
You will be part of our Global PR & Social Media team and get a unique insight in our global brand department and learn about our PR and social media strategies. You will be part of executing PR and social media activities and campaigns. You will be given an introduction to GANT and together with your mentor you will set goals, expectations and focus for your learnings prior to your start.
Duration: 3-5 months full time
- Start: March-April 2021
- Location: GANT HQ, Stockholm, primarily remote & digital due to Covid-19.
- Number of openings: 1
- How to apply: Apply with your CV, cover letter, study certificate if you are a student and by answering our questions below
- Last day to apply: 2021-03-05
- Compensation: this is an unpaid internship for students connected to CSN.
Learning areas and responsibilities
- Support our Global PR & Social media managers and the team in their daily work.
- Assist in managing the social media accounts and monitor posts and results.
- Manage social media listening.
- Manage global coverage reports and keynote presentations.
- Manage global and local influencer list build and assist in coordinating content.
- Maintain the digital pressroom and brand portal.
- Support hand-overs and guidelines to local markets.
- Assist in coordinating markets and asset curation for paid social execution
- Preferably you are at the end of your studies or recently graduated within communication or marketing.
- A positive, communicative, and ambitious team player - who is not afraid to come up with suggestions and ideas.
- A natural interest in working with communication, marketing and social media.
- Interest in influencer-marketing and social media.
- Interest in fashion and like to stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Knowledge within InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Proactive and stress-hardy.
- Great organizational skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Apply with your CV and Cover Letter As soon as possible, last day 2021-03-05