Do you dare to fail and never stop learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should never stop learning.
About the team
As part of the Global CRM Team, you will be responsible for ensuring a premium, personalised customer experience in all channels based on customer data. The team consists of the Head of Global CRM and CRM Marketing Automatisation Manager, where you report to the Head of Global CRM. Together we work towards the vision of constantly improving and developing our customer experience & services based on data, insights and a never ending drive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- The Global CRM Data and Business manager is responsible for supporting our business objectives by successfully managing and delivering omni solutions and personalized communication, using our CRM platforms.
- Manage CRM development projects from defining Business requirements through deployment and implementation
- Overall responsible for ensuring that our CRM customer data is collected and managed in order to secure a high data quality, GDPR compliance and data accessible for all CRM initiatives.
- Be the internal expert of our CRM Platforms; Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Manage CRM projects and ongoing collaborations with our system and CRM suppliers
- Support in the development of and maintaining a strategic and operational commercial CRM plan
- Assist in setting the Operational CRM roadmap to secure business goals
- Coordinate CRM activities and project implementations with relevant departments, such as Customer Service, Merchandising, Ecom and Retail among others
- Manage, set up and oversee logic and application of personal promotions, including our points and bonus system and other loyalty activities and campaigns within our CRM systems. (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud)
- Seek and suggest ways to improve our customer experience in all CRM touch points
- Set up and monitor KPI reports and dashboards for different teams and needs
- Responsible for CRM Operational excellence; overseeing and follow up on system issues and CRM SLA management
- Reports on CRM system progress, risks, issues and decisions to the Head of CRM regularly
- Manage CRM-system licenses, user setup, permissions and roles
- At least 4 years of relevant CRM automatisation experience at a fast-paced company
- Experience working with business-critical CRM development, preferably with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud as an email system, in B2C sales with great results
- Has experience of setting up automated, multi-channel communication and has good understanding of digital channels and the digital customer journey
- Has experience of managing CRM project implementations, including defining business requirements, implementation and business acceptance testing.
- A person in this position should be highly analytical and solution oriented in nature, as well as able to think outside of the box
- Work structured and independent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in flipping the ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/05/10. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.