Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business-oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the role
You will be a strategic advisor and build the Global DWC strategy jointly with the Digital Wholesale Commerce (DWC) and Wholesale teams. You will be managing the development plan to grow within the DWC area.
- Advise and provide what we want our Digital landscape to be for us (pure players, Marketplaces, etc), considering potential and new opportunities.
- Identify and implement jointly with DWC team NEW digital wholesale business demand and models, developing the strategic direction. You will provide actionable recommendations based on identified trends, business opportunities, and identify future commercial opportunities.
- Develop our Digital Wholesale Commerce GROWTH STRATEGY, which guides our global and local stakeholders on how to drive continuous growth and increase sell-through effectiveness through our accounts and business models. See where the growth will come from and secure margins.
- Global oversight of existing business models - Digital wholesale, marketplace, hybrid models, retail connect, etc. which includes strategic oversight and development in close partnership with Global and local teams. Evaluate local markets new digital wholesale accounts initiatives, accept or decline. Always secure, we stay true to our brand and run businesses suitable for our brand.
- Understand the relationship between various digital metrics (e.g. impressions, clicks, conversion) & sell outperformance. Understanding of how the pure players platforms algorithms work and how to trigger them, e.g. Amazon, Tmall, etc. You will drive recommendations to the DWC team on how best to optimise our digital offering.
- Google Whitelisting, own and implement the strategy in accordance with client segmentation, Global Wholesale service matrix, and Global E-com team.
- Build an internal network and expand your external network to keep up with the latest trends and technological advances with regards to the digital industry.
- Overall responsible for the development plan and growth. Responsible for Global digital wholesale commerce strategy jointly with Global Head of DWC.
- A passion and curiosity for the digital business and “looking around the corner for what is next”, with a deep knowledge of the digital marketplace
- You have the knowledge and experience of the Global digital marketplace and see the future potential winning accounts and business models to win with the winners. Understanding what digital accounts we should grow, enter and exit.
- You must have deep analytical skills and be data-driven to succeed in this role, for your development work, creating processes to gradual transformation and grow the DWC business.
- 4+ years of professional experience in an entrepreneurial eCommerce environment, where the focus has been on maximizing partnerships with brands or new business models
- 2+ years Amazon Experience worked on Amazon or with Amazon’s business models 1P or 3P and/or marketing.
- Understanding of key Digital success metrics along the consumer journey on- and off-site (conversion, click-through rate, etc.) How the algorithm works on big platforms such as Amazon, Tmall, etc.
- Growth mindset and see market changes and challenges as opportunities
- Advanced experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web analytics, eCom, social, mobile, paid media, SEO, SEM, etc.).
- Experience working with digital metrics and history of leveraging these to increase sales performance
- Comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in-person and remotely
- Experience working in cross-functional environments with a diverse stakeholder set
- Experience within transformation from a local to a global strategic view
- BA / BS in, Analytics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing & Communication or related field (MBA preferred)
- Fluently in English, both written and spoken.
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/05/15. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.