If you are passionate about newsletters, content, and analysis, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm-based Global E-Commerce Experience Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation, and authenticity in the world of original lifestyle American sportswear.
About the role and team
This role is suitable for an analytical, driven person with an interest in email marketing & content, bringing in inspiration and new ideas, with experience from working with email marketing within retail and fashion. The role is integral to the global execution of email marketing and content production.
This role will work cross-functionally with other departments such as the brand and marketing teams to translate communication concepts and seasonal campaigns to engaging solutions for newsletter communication and the e-com platform.
You will be part of the Global E-Commerce Experience Team, a creative and international, close-knit team of digital designers, a copywriter, a product data manager, a visual merchandise manager, and a content manager. The Campaign Manager reports to the Global Head of E-Commerce Experience.
- Global responsibility for newsletter communication, content, and execution.
- Responsible for building and creating brand and commercial landing pages on-site in close collaboration with the designers within the team and other stakeholders within other departments.
- Align and communicate with the CRM team responsible for lifecycle emails and other automated communication.
- Align with local markets and other departments, such as marketing.
- Play a vital role in evolving GANT’s digital environments (site and newsletters) with your expertise in email marketing and on-site content.
- Work closely with designers, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders in cross-functional teams.
- Improve designs and component library in the email marketing tool in close collaboration with designers.
- Create and keep newsletter guidelines and strategies up to date.
- Conceptualize newsletters and design improvements in collaboration with designers.
- Build and test newsletters, overseeing excellent execution.
- Great attention to details and well-organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding and interest in the fashion industry
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid and effective communicator
- Natural problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Collaborative, humble, and open-minded working style
- A university degree/post-graduate within marketing/business or another related degree
- 3-4 years working experience within the retail/fashion industry
- Previous experience from working with e-commerce
- Previous experience from working with email marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Up to date on email marketing trends
- Experience with content creation and working with a CMS tool
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Please apply with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as selection and interviews will be ongoing. Send in your application by May 21st, 2021, at the latest. Get to know us by following Lifeatgant.