Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
As part of the Digital Wholesale Commerce (DWC) Team, you will be overall responsible for all marketplace assortment in Europe and in future potential for additional markets, which means you will be responsible for the product, sales and the daily operations of the defined key digital marketplaces.
The team consists of the Head of DWC, the Global Marketplace Specialist and the Digital Wholesale Excellence Manager. Where you report to the Head of DWC. Jointly with the DWC team you will drive the implementation of the marketplace strategy where you demonstrate commercial skills and execute the required initiatives to “win the digital marketplace”. You will work cross functionally within GANT and work closely with the integrator and marketplaces. ‘
- Set and run Forecasting schedule and replenishment of stock to the marketplaces, working as an Allocator pushing stock in the right time
- Close collab with the Logistic team securing deliveries are planned and delivered in time
- Analysing stock movement and sales on deep product EAN level and taking relevant actions to hold an optimal stock level at the marketplaces, achieving a high stock availability for the end consumer
- Coordinate implementation of product range decisions and continuously monitor the on-site assortment for availability, price, out-of-stock rate etc.
- Plan the assortment, buy and forecast for each new season
- Manage and secure our product data is delivered prior a season to our integrator, images, content, prices etc. Collaborating with the integrator and troubleshooting the non accepted product data
- Execute Digital Shelf optimization initiatives
- Together with the integrator prioritize key digital acceleration initiatives to achieve JBP (Joint Business Planning) targets
- With a focus on the consumer, evaluate how our omnichannel approach can be optimized to drive mutual benefits & increased efficiencies
- Working closely with other HQ/Global departments; Planning & Buying, Logistics, Marketing and E-com teams.
- BA / BS in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field
- Quantitative mindset, proficient in MS Excel, proven qualities in data manipulation and analysis, managing a lot of data
- Experience from forecasting and replenishment of goods
- Established expertise in fashion retail & eCom merchandising, buying, product planning and/or sales.
- Understanding of key Digital success metrics along the consumer journey on- and off-site (conversion, click-through rate etc.)
- Comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Experience working in cross-functional environments with a diverse stakeholder set
- Fluently in English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience of working with an Integrator for +1 years, with Zalando and Amazon or similar marketplaces
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/12/15. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.