Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
As part of the Retail Experience & Training Team, you will be responsible for training and developing our Store Managers and Sales Assistants in sales and service. The experience that the consumer gets when visiting our stores is based on the way our Store Teams act and behave, and the goal and aim for this role is to help to increase our retail KPIs such as conversion and ATV.
The team consists of Experience & Training Manager, Experience & VM Trainer and Sales Trainer for UK and Nordic. Together we work towards the vision of creating a great retail experience. The role will involve traveling to our stores in Sweden and Denmark.
- Deliver and execute Sales and Service training programs in support of training strategy by working closely with the global training team as well as the local HR and/or L&D team
- Deliver training for new store openings
- Deliver training and development interventions across sales and service
- Responsible for both group delivery and 1 to 1 sales floor coaching
- Deliver seasonal updates to the wholesale business in a cost-effective manner that gives a return on investment
- Close collaboration with the Head of retail and/or retail director to ensure that all initiatives are in line with the area's business goals. The main measurable KPIs of success are conversion and ATV
- Evaluate the quality, effectiveness and success of the training programs. Analyses and reports on results both feeding into a local and global organization
- Be a vital part of the global retail training content evaluation and creation process
- Responsible for training administration. This includes all necessary activities for development customisation, distribution of training material and recording of training attendance and training budget
- Proven track record of implementing local sales and service training programs
- Has a retail background with extensive knowledge of retail trade
- Meeting and engaging with different types of people is what gives you energy
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both oral and written
- As a person, you are motivational, engaging and communicative as well as analytic and structured
- You are passionate about personal development and are result-driven
- Extensive travel within Sweden and Denmark is needed in this role
Apply with your CV and a cover letter in English by 2022/10/11. We will review applications ongoingly.