Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
As part of the Global Brand department, you will be responsible for all brand projects and productions. Reporting directly to the EVP of Global Brand you carry a strong role within the department and are responsible for the execution of all brand projects and campaigns.
You are leading our work with external agencies as well as the collaboration with the internal creative team. You manage a team of 5-6 project and production leads as well as the Head of Studio who has a team of Photographers, Retouchers, Stylists and an Art Buyer. Together, we work towards the vision of becoming the future of American Sportswear and creating premium and inspiring content.
- Responsible for all marketing projects and production of GANT campaign material from e-com product imagery to big global brand campaigns
- Responsible for securing that the creative brief is met and delivery is on par with what is requested
- Collaborate closely with all other teams in the Global Brand department (Creative, Insight, CTC, PR) as well as the Retail, E-com and Product departments
- Optimize content productions based on consumer and channel insights
- Lead a highly engaged team to meet project and production goals, budgets, and timelines set by the company
- Take part in signing off strategic initiatives and be an overall guardian of the brand
- Act as a Brand Ambassador aligning with our company's values: Curiosity, Courage, Creativity and Community
- Extensive experience within a similar role in an international retail company
- Passion for Project and Production and being a people leader
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a high-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Google’s G Suite skills are desired
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory
- International profile
- Digital innovation drive
We are collaborating with Michaël Berglund AB in this recruitment. Apply with your CV and a cover letter in English by 2022/10/21. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following GANT.