Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the role
In this role you’ll be part of the Stockholm based Global Wholesale Sales & Operations Team and report to the Global Head of Wholesale Sales & Operations.
Your role will be to continuously monitor and analyse the wholesale order book in order to ensure optimal conversion and fulfilment. You will act as a global key contact for our regions.
- Monitor and track wholesale orders and deliveries to achieve on time deliveries to the markets and reach sales targets
- Monitor and track special campaign orders in order to ensure on time delivery to wholesale accounts
- Work proactively to identify potential delays in order to take action at a global level
- Coordinate monthly shipping forecasting
- Continuously communicate order book status to the Wholesale organization
- Work cross-functionally with the Global Logistics and Global Planning & Merchandising teams to decide on global actions
- Ensure that VAS and allocation is applied according to the global wholesale customer service matrix
- Continuously work to improve the transparency and availability of order book information from a global perspective
- Implement KPIs and reporting to analyze and improve delivery performance towards wholesale
- Establish a harmonized way of managing the wholesale order book across markets (order types, delivery dates and windows)
- Monitor order book conversion by order type
- Monitor cancellations & returns during the season
- Monitor and communicate samples order status to relevant stakeholders
- Implement and coordinate a global order book reconciliation process to ensure all Forward orders have been submitted correctly (prices, discount, minimum order quantities, date etc.)
- Communicate key dates related to sales & buying operations within the Wholesale organization
- Strong expertise in ERP systems, order management/supply chain systems
- Experience/knowledge of Sales support and good understanding of the supply chain (inbound/outbound)
- University Degree or work experience within Supply Chain, Commercial operations or Backoffice administration
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within Retail/Fashion industry
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and responsive
- Strong decision-making skills
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2022/10/05. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.