At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
GANT is growing and we are expanding our Global Digital & IT Department.
As a part of our Infrastructure team, you will oversee the day-to-day business of our global communication between server and clients, working with Linux and Windows servers, on prem and in the cloud. Tasks include monitoring, patching, testing, accesses and working with server lifecycle management.
We are now looking for Infrastructure Specialists to join our operations team at the global headquarters in Stockholm. If you are passionate about infrastructure and networking this is a great opportunity to join us on an interesting journey to become more globally unified.
For these roles we are looking for specialists with competence and responsibilities within each of the following domains:
- Operations Specialist
- Focus on server lifecycle management, MDM and cloud-based solutions, working with Azure and Intune. Collaborates closely with global subsidiaries in developing new projects. Responsible for communication with infrastructure vendors, global DNS and global communication.
- Network and Firewall Specialist
- Focus on network security and responsible for firewalls, physical networks, Wi-Fi, VPN and cloud operations in the offices. Collaborates closely with operations specialist and lays the groundwork for operations to run securely.
- Retail Store Specialist
- Focus on supporting retail stores with hardware and software tasks including networks, cashier clients, internet access and store security. The role includes occasional visits to retail stores as well as internal projects at the headquarters. Will play a big role in unifying GANT-stores through implementing same concepts globally.
We believe that you have a substantial background working with infrastructure & networking and a fundamental understanding of operations and operating systems. We work closely within the team and value cooperation, communication skills and seeing things from a broader perspective. We also believe you have:
- 5+ years experience working with infrastructure.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Experience using Google AD, Microsoft Azure / Office 365.
- Experience using products from our vendors such as Google, Microsoft, Atea, Cloudflare, Fortinet, Meraki, Nutanix & Vmware.
- Good knowledge of networks, VPN, VMware, Windows & Linux servers.
- Good communication skills with other departments and external vendors.
Extra skills that are valuable in the role is proficiency in Swedish or other languages, and/or previously having worked in the fashion or retail sector.
Apply with your CV or LinkedIn-profile. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.