Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
GANT is growing and we are expanding our Digital & IT Department!
Do you want to work in a fast-paced global organisation? Do you thrive in a varied role, have good problem-solving skills, and have a strong desire to help others? We are looking for an IT Retail Specialist.
About the role
As part of the Global IT Application & Development Team, you will be responsible for the Global Retail Service and provide technical support to users and retail stores to ensure the smooth functioning of GANT Subsidiaries’ Retail Services. You will coordinate and prioritise together with your business stakeholders and be the technical expert on development and incidents related to your solutions. Since this is a new position at GANT, you will also have the opportunity to help us shape it!
- Participate in various projects, operational changes, and enhancements and represent retail functions in cross-functional IT discussions
- Coordinate and prioritise business requirements to ensure an optimal end-to-end solution
- Be involved in critical incidents in retail solutions and identify patterns, trends, and root causes
- Make sure the IT integrations connected to Retail systems operate efficiently and be the main point of contact for all business functions using the systems
- Drive the relationship of 3rd party suppliers to support the system and business requirements
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in solution implementations and development
- Good understanding of SQL Servers
- Experience in data exchange like SFftp, API, flat file etc.
- Some experience in change management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
It’s a bonus if you have proficiency in Swedish and/or previously have worked in the IT fashion/retail sector.
Apply with your CV or LinkedIn-profile. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.