Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the role
As Enterprise Architecture you will be responsible for coordinating and aligning the goals of different departments within GANT and setting up architecture for future changes and solutions. You will work closely with the Enterprise Architecture Director in the borderland between business stakeholders, project initiatives, IT department and system vendors with the main focus of evolving the GANT business.
- Supporting GANT’s strategic development by capturing, documenting, and aligning business vision, requirements and processes across the GANT group.
- Contribute strategically to GANT’s architecture to ensure an evolving business, set up to handle future changes and solutions.
- Creating a vision and spreading knowledge within GANT’s organization by formalizing and documenting GANT’s business processes to make them tangible for stakeholders, change agents, and suppliers.
- Providing third or fourth line support in complex operational issues from an end-to-end business process knowledge perspective.
- Supporting the Center of Excellence functions for business processes and master data.
- Supporting the GANT Operating Engine initiative.
Your competencies and experience
To succeed in this role we believe you are a social yet technical person with good communication and listening skills. You are able to connect with and understand others’ perspectives and have a knack for unifying different stakeholders requirements and needs. You understand the IT and business perspective of things and relate well to both. We also believe you have the following competencies and experiences:
- A university or college degree in an area relevant to the position, such as computer science, data science and/or business development.
- 5 + years of experience in a similar architecture role
- A broad understanding of different IT components within an organization, such as retail systems, ERP systems, WMS systems, PIM systems, E-commerce systems, integrations, data warehouses, business Intelligence frameworks, databases, machine learning, cloud computing, etc.
- Good understanding of project management, business process mapping and software development.
- Understanding of an Enterprise Architecture framework, such as OAGIs, ArchiMate, or similar.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
Meritorious competencies and experience
Previous work in fashion, retail, wholesale, E-commerce, Supply chain or finance is meritorious as well as experience in Master data governance and working ERP systems.
Apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile today. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.