EVP Global HR
Global Management Team - Global HQ, Stockholm
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As the Leader of the Global HR Team, you will be responsible for HR & Internal Communication on a global level, part of the Global Management Team and report to our Global CEO. The team consists of two HR Business Partners, a Compensation & Payroll Specialist, a Recruitment Coordinator, a Facility Manager, a Receptionist and a Communications Manager. Together we work towards the vision of becoming the Employer of Choice within Premium Lifestyle.
- Lead, manage and develop the global team of HR & Communication professionals
- Ensure close partnerships with the local HR Partners in our six subsidiaries in our matrix organisation
- Together with the local and global HR Teams, secure that HR offers premium quality, rapid, compliant and business relevant service and support to the organisation within the areas attract, recruit, retain and exit
- Lead the HR process & cultural integration in mergers & acquisitions
- Take HR to the next level within system implementation, digitalisation and people KPI:s
- Secure that GANT has a solid leadership set up for a change journey where the Never Stop Learning culture is key for success
- Lead the way towards a flexible organisation and secure the right competence for the journey ahead
- Together with CEO develop and align the work in the Global Management Team
- Secure a premium & secure office environment
- Secure alignment towards the same company goals and company culture through strong internal communication
- Develop, manage and oversee the global HR budget and contribute to a cost efficient way of conducting business
- Minimum +10 years of HR in leading positions where you have been part of a management team
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong and proven change agent
- Sound knowledge and experience of Swedish employment legislations
- Strong business and commercial understanding of organisational dynamics
- Creative and focused on adding value to the business
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Prestigeless and ready for a constant mix of high and low
- Written and oral fluency in English and preferably in Swedish
- Experience from international working environments
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in flipping the ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2019/10/21. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.