Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Supply Chain Team, you will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the production that GANT has in the EMEA region. You have a close contact with our suppliers to ensure that production is proceeding according to plans. The team consists of different functions such as Quality, Sustainability, Buying and Sourcing where you will report to the Sourcing Director EMEA. Together we work towards the vision of Right products First time and on time deliveries
- Monitoring and close follow-up on orders and production in EMEA
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers in EMEA
- Prevent and solve production related issues
- Ensure on-time deliveries
- Close collaboration with Sourcing Managers, Quality and Sustainability
- Support the Sourcing Managers in securing the supplier base in the EMEA region
- 2-3 years of experience working within the Fashion industry or with FMCG as a Coordinator, Buying Assistant or similar role
- Preferably a relevant educational background
- Experience working with suppliers and negotiations
- Experience of project coordination or project management
- Great team-player to be able to coordinate different functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent in English both written and oral. Preferable fluently in Turkish
- We see that you are a structured, determined and responsible person
There will be regular business trips to the EMEA region.
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2019/10/28. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.