Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
We are searching for a senior accountant to join our trade team within the finance department at GANT AB.
It is a temporary vacancy for the period 1st of december 2023 until 31st of October 2024 due to that one of our team members will go on parental leave.
Together with the trade team you will be responsible for the accounting connected to the flow of goods for several legal entities. The trade team consists of 3 Accountants and 1 Accountant/Teamleader and they report to the Finance Director. Be part of creating the base of solid and well structured accounting and reporting processes. Join a fantastic team who questions old habits and strives for efficiency. Our teamwork makes dreamwork!
- Monitor inventory transactions and reconciliations
- Handle supplier invoices (verification, coding, order matching, etc.)
- Issue customer invoice timely and according to relevant VAT and accounting rules and regulations
- Reconcile and document relevant balance sheet accounts within deadlines
- Monitor the common e-mail box
- Backup to the team members
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Follow up AR on outstanding supplier commission invoices
- Contact and preparation of relevant material to auditors both internal and external connected to the inventory accounting
- Intrastat reporting
- University degree within Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 1-2 years working experience within accounting
- Inventory accounting/reconciliation
- Accounting and finance processes
- Working experience of Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluently in English both written and spoken
- Curious – wants to learn and understand why things are done in a certain way
- Result-driven – will go the extra mile to ensure all tasks assigned to the team are completed in the best possible way
- Team player with good communication skills – share information, knowledge, and experience and work together towards common goals
- Experience of working with SAP
Apply with your CV in English by 2023/09/27. Our team reviews applications on a rolling basis, so seize the opportunity to join us by submitting your application today! Please note that the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.