Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
As part of the Global Finance Department in Stockholm, you will be responsible for consolidation and reporting of the GANT group. Other responsibilities include tax reporting, transfer pricing and GANT’s group accounting manual. As a Financial controller, you are the go-to person for the local finance teams in the GANT group.
There are two Financial controller positions at GANT. The Financial controllers report to the Director Global Financial Control. The position is imperative for GANT’s relentless effort of conducting business in a more correct and efficient way.
This is a parental cover that will last for approximately 1 year.
- Consolidation and reporting, including the group closing process
- Maintaining and developing the group accounting manual, and other group manuals and instructions Maintain group chart of accounts
- Transfer pricing pricing policy. Collect and report CbCr, BEPS
- Advanced user of the group consolidation and reporting tool, Tagetik
- Bank Adminstrator. Maintaining all users and accesses in the online bank
- Calculating re-charging of intra-group charges, such as common IT and e-com costs
- Montior currency hedging by local entities. Liaison with Maus Freres Treasury department
- The go-to person for local accounting teams for all other areas of group financial control
- Contact person for the group functions at Maus Freres, such as Financial Control-, Tax- and Treasury departments
- Contact person for group auditors. Providing information ahead of audits and follow up questions
- Collect information for insurance of propery and business interruption
- 3-4 years’ experience from a similar role and / or experience from a reputable audit firm
- Strong accounting skills
- Familiar with group consolidation and reporting softwares
- Being able to build trust and relationsships within the organization, both with local accounting teams and with group functions at Maus Freres
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, responsible and have ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Excel.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude to assignments
- Fluent in English both written and orally
- Experience from the retail/fashion industry is meriting
- Experience from SAP is meriting
- Experience from Tagetik is meriting
- Communicate in French in written or/and orally
Apply with your CV in English by 2023/10/03. Our team reviews applications on a rolling basis, so seize the opportunity to join us by submitting your application today! Please note that the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.