Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As the PR manager, you will be working closely with the Global Marketing team and report to the Global Head of PR & Social Media. You must have a deep understanding of the art of storytelling and the importance of building a strong ambassador program. You should be well updated on trends and influences within PR and Social Media, and reactively be able to adapt these into the everyday business.
You will play a significant role in our PR & Social Media team where you have operational responsibility for GANT PR globally, ensuring alignment of all PR initiatives and reaching goals. You will be in daily contact with our subsidiaries and PR agencies, providing them with guidelines and execution plans.
- Develop, guide and oversee all global PR initiatives together with Head of PR.
- Daily PR strategic advice and support to our subsidiaries and partners.
- Write and distribute global press releases.
- Oversee corporate communication, coordinate interview requests and handle crisis communication.
- Plan and execute global PR events as well as oversee local PR events and provide local event guidelines.
- Implement storytelling initiatives, written PR communication, and social media content.
- Develop strategic and operational influencer marketing plans and activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and e-commerce teams to create PR and storytelling initiatives that support key brand campaigns.
- Establish and maintain great relationships with key PR contacts globally as well as external partners.
- Provide insight and input to the overall communication plan for GANT.
- Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications or equivalent experience.
- A senior driven, passionate and curious professional with 4-5 years experience within the field.
- Proven track record of developing PR strategies and tactics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense of ownership for results, and a willingness to take the initiative to try new approaches and adapt these into the everyday business.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and a strong natural communicator
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strategic and operational experience of influencer marketing.
- A strong commitment and a natural interest and in-depth knowledge of PR, influencer marketing, and digital trends.
- 1-year temporary position start March 2020 - April 2021. However, for the right individual under the right circumstances, there will always be opportunities within GANT.
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2019/12/13. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.