Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Finance department, you will be responsible for supporting our overall Finance function in adhering to all the internal and external legislative requirements placed on a Global Finance team and you will report to EVP Global Finance. Together we work towards becoming a stronger brand in a new economic landscape both internally and externally for GANT.
- Identify financial risks in the GANT Group (risk assessment and analysis)
- Increase process- and risk awareness in the GANT Group
- Define internal processes and internal controls, in collaboration with the process owners, to mitigate identified risks (documenting internal control processes)
- Assist process owners to implement agreed-upon processes and controls
- Monitor adherence to Group Policies & Guidelines and internal processes and controls are performed (testing internal control environment)
- Liaison with GANT’s owner’s Internal Audit department, project coordinator for Internal audits
- Spread best-practice processes between departments and legal entities in the GANT Group.
- University degree within finance, accounting or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years of experience from a leadership position with similar responsibilities or Minimum 5 years’ experience from reputable audit form in a senior role.
- Leadership skills
- Business oriented mind set
- Great communication skills and have the ability to present complex information
- Fluent in English both oral and written English.
- We believe you have a hands-on attitude is a requirement. Highly structured, but also possesses flexibility and can-do attitude in order to find ways forward. Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Motivated by educating the organization of the importance of internal control.
- Experience from the retail / fashion industry
- Knowledge of German and / or French in/or written or oral
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/08/30. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.