Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
You will be part of the Finance department and be responsible for accounting and book closings in accordance with the GANT Group accounting standard. The team consists of Accountants and Senior Accountants that will report to you and yourself will report to the Director, Group Finance Risk & Compliance. Together we work towards the vision of ensuring process excellence and maintenance of high data quality from a transactional processing and data capture point of view.
- Consolidation and book closing of the GANT Group.
- Maintain written instructions and policies, such as the Accounting manual and tax policy of the GANT Group.
- Liaison with CFO’s and other key financial staff in Sub’s & JV’s with regards to accounting and tax.
- Liaison with auditors, tax advisors and tax authorities. Liaison with owner’s internal audit, tax- and legal departments.
- Keep up to date with any changes in accounting, tax and reporting standards applicable to GANT Group.
- Ensure adherence to Swedish accounting standards (K2 & K3) and statutory reporting.
- Participate in improvement projects with regards to accounting and internal controls.
- Plan and implement any changes of accounting and reporting standards in the GANT Group in a coordinated way across the GANT subsidiaries.
- Develop and implement accounting best-practice processes between the legal entities in the GANT Group.
- Educate junior Swedish finance staff in accounting and tax.
- University degree within Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years of experience from a similar position or Minimum 5 years’ experience from a reputable audit firm.
- Proven experience from group consolidation of foreign subsidiaries and experience from accounting of mergers & acquisitions.
- Senior knowledge experience in accounting and solid experience in project management and financial analyst and GAAP.
- Experience working in SAP and Hyperion
- Fluently in English both written and verbally.
- We believe that you have a Hands-on attitude and always thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, highly structured but also possesses flexibility and can-do attitude in order to find ways forward.
- Experience from the retail- and fashion industry
- Working experience in Tagetik
- Knowledge of German and / or French written or/and spoken.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/08/30. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.