Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
You will be part of the Finance department and be responsible for timely and accurate financial transactional processing (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cons (rebilling), Inventory, Journal entry & working in our Travel & Expense Management System, TEM) through handling all aspects of the processes. You will be part of a team with several accountants and you will report directly to the Director Global Finance. Together we work towards the vision of ensuring process excellence and maintenance of high data quality from a transactional processing and data capture point of view.
- Transactional processing of financial documents (vendor and customer invoices, expense reports, manual journals and in-/outbound payments) in SAP.
- Support developing and aligning work-streams within Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cons, Journal entry and TEM.
- Managed different Currencies, Bank transactions and plan for outgoing Payments.
- Handle timely and correct allocation of incoming payments
- Manage first line collections process for Accounts Receivable (reminders, statements)
- Manage incoming questions regarding invoices and payments from external parties (Customers, Partners, Vendors/Suppliers)
- Have an ability and interest to understand Systems and integrations
- Have an end-to-end Process view and participate in improvement initiatives to streamline the global operations
- Collaborate and give transactional support to our Subsidiaries
- Manage Reconciliations and Accruals
- Deliver Closing activities in adherence to, at any given time, communicated and valid closing schedule
- University degree within Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 3+ years hands on working experience within a Finance department preferably with experience from transactional processing (AP/AR)
- Knowledge within: Accounting (basic), VAT (basic), Finance transactional processing (end-to-end process view)
- Have a business oriented mindset
- Strong interest in numbers and accounting but also have the ability to see the big picture
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluently in English both written and spoken, additional languages meriting
- We see that you are Curious, Structured, Passionate, Customer focused, Proactive, Change enabler, Team player, Pedagogical, Persistent, Can-do attitude and Problem solver
- Experience from an audit firm and proven experience from group consolidation of foreign subsidiaries.
- Experience from accounting of mergers & acquisitions in retail/fashion industry
- Experience from SAP, Hyperion and / or Tagetik
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/08/30. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.