Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
In the Retail Training Team, you will support the retail training team with daily admin task such as platform support, publish and coordinate training content, manage translation processes and support with content production. The whole global retail team consists of 3 employees where you will report to the Global Head of retail training. Together we work towards the goal of creating a 360-integrated retail toolbox that ensures an excellent consumer experience across all retail touchpoints.
- Help to coordinate pre-production needs for training content – such as samples, talents and locations.
- Responsible for content publishing on GANT Academy and coordinate translation of material.
- Coordinate all post-production – such as proofreading, voice over recording, and subtitles etc.
- Help to produce and create digital training content according to the content plan.
- Responsible for measuring weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Coordinate newsletter and contact with regional master trainers.
- Coordinate and main contact person to support of platform
- Work closely with the Retail Training Content Manager
- Cross-department collaborations with Brand/marketing, CRM, Retail experience and product/design
- Recent graduated from university, preferable within communication/marketing and/or business
- Excellent English skills both orally and written
- Creative eye for content and can easily visualize concepts
- Great communication skills
- Number- and detailed oriented
- Great Excel and Power-Point skills and interest in learning new systems
- Experience from working in-store within fashion/ retail
- Experience in working with learning management system
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/25. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.