Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
In the Global Retail Experience team we are responsible for the way our consumer perceives and experiences our brand in retail. This role is responsible for training all Regional Visual Merchandiser (VM) and Instore VM on a seasonal and non seasonal level. This role jointly with local teams leads all local store openings with the focus of training and developing our local vm functions.
- Train and develop all local VM managers and area VM’s in an operative and digital way - with support from Experience managers
- Manage all local markets commercial initiatives and supports all seasonal turns
- Create visual assortment store plans for key openings
- Lead VM execution plan in all refurbishments and expansions within our subsidiaries/JV’s
- Together with the Experience manager develop all needed tools and materials to ensure local VM execution success.
- Be the stakeholder to feedback to other internal stakeholders such as product development, retail development to continue drive and elevate the the visual outlook and sale
- Influencing on the design and implementation of seasonal campaigns
- Constantly elevate the VM experience in our GANT stores in collaboration with the local teams, Retail Experience and Retail Design teams
- High knowledge of Visual Merchandising and retail with a preferred experience from Field VM.
- Great understanding of the balance between brand and commerciality
- Learning and development and/or behavioural science degree is to your advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience as an area VM manager or such from the apparel or sports industry, preferably within our segment
- High understanding of cultural differences
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- You are structured, creative, engaging, social, people person and having an unofficial leadership
- Knowledge in SketchUp, InDesign, Illustrator or CAD to illustrate creative ideas and consumer journeys is important but not a prerequisite
- Extensive travel will be required in this role
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/25. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.