Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Global Wholesale Team, you will be responsible for making sure we maintain an accurate and consistent Global Customer Master Data. The team is being created and will consist of functions for Wholesale Customer Master Data and Business Processes and Operations where you report to the Head of Wholesale Operations. Together we work towards the vision of driving and developing a solid and durable wholesale strategy. Our mission is to optimize our wholesale operating model by ensuring we apply it with consistency at a global level.
- Maintain the global customer master data, continuously ensuring its accuracy, consistency and validity
- Set up and maintain customer data including customer segmentation, customer classification, trade terms as well as logistics related data
- Set up new customers in accordance with established processes
- Coordinate all processes related to customer master data together with the relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to review and improve all processes related to the customer master data for increased efficiency
- Work cross functionally with other departments to coordinate improvement projects
- University degree in Business Administration or Sales
- Knowledge of ERP systems, such as SAP, Microsoft AX Dynamics etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, preferably within Retail/Fashion industry or back office administration
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Process driven and result oriented
- Digitally driven and experience of digitalising processes
- Proactive and responsive
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Project coordination
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/27. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.