Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Digital Wholesale Commerce Team you will be overall responsible for all marketplace assortment in Europe and in future potential for additional markets. This means that you will be responsible for the product, sales and the daily operations of the defined key digital marketplaces. The team consists of Head of Digital Wholesale Commerce, Global Marketplace Manager and Business Development Manager. You report to the Head of Digital Wholesale Commerce. Jointly with the team you will drive the implementation of the marketplace strategy where you demonstrate commercial skills and execute the required initiatives to “win the digital marketplace”. You will work cross functionally within GANT and work closely with middleware providers and marketplaces.
- Responsible for driving sell-in and sell-through across all URLs of your marketplaces digital webshop(s)
- Together with middleware provider/integrator prioritize key digital acceleration initiatives to achieve JBP (Joint Business Planning) targets
- Analyze and monitor consumer demand, category trends and competitor assortment on your marketplaces platform and identify gaps in current assortment content & availability
- Coordinate subsequent implementation of product range decisions and continuously monitor the on-site assortment for availability, price, out-of-stock rate etc.
- Set and run forecasting schedule and replenishment of stock to the marketplaces with support from Buying & Planning team and Logistic team
- Execute Digital Shelf optimization initiatives
- Collaborate with brand teams to drive relevant digital marketing content – both for online & social
- In partnership with middleware provider and internal key stakeholders measure key performance metrics and quantify commercial impact based on enhancements and facilitate the forecasting of online sales & growth ambitions across your marketplaces
- Regularly inputting feedback specific to your marketplaces into your Global HQ Digital Wholesale Commerce team to help drive best-practice & consistency in our approach across the Globe
- With a focus on the consumer, evaluate how our omnichannel approach can be optimized to drive mutual benefits & increased efficiencies
- BA / BS in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience from forecasting and replenishment of goods
- Experience in Digital wholesale commerce, ideally site management and consumer journey analysis, SEO or SEM
- Minimum 1 year experience of Working with a middleware provider/Integrator such as Zalando and Amazon or similar marketplaces
- Comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Experience working in cross-functional environments with a diverse stakeholder set
- Understanding of key Digital success metrics along the consumer journey on- and off-site (conversion, click-through rate etc.)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with web-analytics tools and proven qualities in data manipulation and analysis
- Fluently in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience from 3rd party marketplace sales
- Established expertise in fashion retail & eCom merchandising, buying, product planning and/or sales
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/26. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.