Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Digital Wholesale Commerce (DWC) Team, you will be responsible for Manage marketplace launches, project lead each new launch and integration, manage GANT marketplace accounts. The team consists of Head of Digital Wholesale Commerce, Global Marketplace Sales & Operation Specialist and Business Development Manager. Where you will report to the Head of Digital Wholesale Commerce. Together we work towards the vision of driving the implementation of the Global DWC strategy.
- Together with middleware provider/integrator prioritize key digital acceleration initiatives to achieve JBP (Joint Business Planning) targets
- Own Time plan for each marketplace launch, secure readiness with the account, internally and middleware provider/integrator
- Support the implementation of our commercial strategies.
- Strategy creation and implementation of our global marketplace accounts
- Manage the seasonal account activation jointly with Global Wholesale Activation
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting for the defined marketplace accounts.
- Key KPI´s: net sales, market share, margin & rate of sale. Measured on the full P&L of the marketplace accounts
- Negotiations with marketplaces aligned with the Global DWC team
- Evaluate local marketplace initiatives, accept or decline and support the local teams and accounts accordingly to the DWC strategy
- Close alignment with Global DWC Business Development Manager achieving a holistic view and strategy for each global digital account with their wholesale business and marketplace business
- BA / BS in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field
- We believe you have been working with the marketplace business channel, the brand owning and stock selling direct to consumer via a wholesaler platform/website
- +2 years experience of working with a middleware provider/Integrator such as Zalando and Amazon or similar marketplaces
- Project managements skills and the ability to see the bigger pictures
- Strong negotiation and communications skills
- Comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Experience working in cross-functional environments with a diverse stakeholder set
- Understanding of key Digital success metrics along the consumer journey on- and off-site (conversion, click-through rate etc.)
- Fluently in English, both written and spoken.
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/27. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.