Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the role
In this role you will be overseeing sales and ranging for our global key accounts and statement accounts and be a support for our local key accounts all with a strong focus on online sales & key city. You will manage the strategic account planning , seasonal input , ranging / assortment planning & sell-in jointly with the local key account team in close collaboration with your global support functions. As a global sales manager you will have full commercial responsibility to support planning and to support sell in for global key accounts and brand collaborations. You will take decisions within your area of responsibility jointly and supported by the Global & Regional Sales Director for Wholesale, In this role you will be reporting directly to the Global Sales Director Wholesale.
- Responsible for the implementation of our commercial strategies with focus on Global & Local Key Accounts and Statement distribution.
- Facilitate the strategy creation and implementation of our global key account strategy jointly with the markets key account team.
- Be responsible for all strategic input including smu´s & exclusives from the markets and global accounts towards the global support functions.
- Manage the seasonal account activation jointly with global wholesale activation.
- Coordinate cad reviews, pre-lines and sell in meetings at Global HQ
- Support the assortment planning and sell in for partner commerce and marketplace jointly with the DWC team.
- Support the financial planning and forecasting.
- Full financial P&L of the accounts within your area of responsibility.
- We believe you have been working with international key account management with focus on e-Commerce & digital sales
- Experience from apparel/fashion/shoes/sport or FMCG industry
- 3-5 years experience in Sales with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Fluently in English both written and spoken
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Analytical and love to work with numbers
- Experience in working cross-functionally
- You are a team player, Do:er and have an ability to prioritize and take efficient decisions.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/27. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.