Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Global IT department you will be responsible for making sure our end users get the necessary IT Support to fulfil their objective. You are responsible for ensuring a smooth and effective running of the IT department’s operations and delivering benefits to the business side. You will need to secure relevant resources e.g. technicians with expert knowledge, any external vendors supporting the actual infrastructure and hardware and software. This in order to keep the infrastructure in service according to SLA´s (or equal commitments) and policies. You will report to the Global IT Director. For the right person there will be opportunities to take on other IT related projects and develop within GANT.
- Assist IT Manager and Workplace Manager with related issues (Clients, mail, print etc)
- Client installations Mac OS and Windows OS
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Provide onsite and offsite user support to end users
- Handling incident management
- Support our Retail Stores on a day-to-day basis, support outside working hours occurs on a rolling schedule
- Manage Retail admin back-office tasks
- Manage Google Apps, Active Directory and Azure AD accounts
- Follow-up and report on agreed KPI’s to the IT Manager
- Continuously report and interact with the related IT service demand coordinator regarding necessary development issues of the related run service
- Secure that committed and decided development issues are implemented in the run service
- That agreed document technical design map e.g.) within the area of responsibility is in place and updated
- Be part of enhancing and developing GANT’s Retail processes
Your skills and experience
- University degree in the area of system management or equal.
- Previous experience of working with Support of IT demand towards an IT department or IT company
- Understanding of the area of IT services
- Requested technology areas of knowledge: -Microsoft Windows (Server and Client) -Microsoft Active Directory / AAD -Apple Mac OS/X (client)
- To succeed in this role you need to be a service minded person with technical knowledge and interest
- A focus on execution and delivery; a practical and pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Entrepreneurial and a flair for thinking innovatively
- Self driven with attention to details
- Ability to build excellent working relationships both internal and external to the company
- High proficiency in English both written and orally
- Knowledge of technology areas such as: Google apps, POS systems and Payment solutions, Adobe CS, VMWare ESXi (server), Printer and network and CRM.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/27. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.