Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the role
GANT is looking for an E-Commerce Channel Marketing Manager that will lead the strategy and packaging of brand marketing plans for E-commerce, based on targets, insights and decided tactics to secure both brand and sales. To succeed in this role, you need to have E-commerce marketing experience, preferably within fashion and have a strong understanding for consumer behavior and trends. You will report to the Global Channel Marketing Director.
- Provide strategic guidance for the brand experience on the e-commerce channel, both to the larger brand team and to the e-commerce team
- Package the storytelling, business input and channel tactics to create complete brand and channel activation plans and toolboxes
- Define and deliver clear briefs towards the marketing production team for e-commerce content needs
- Partner with project leads to provide comprehensive handovers for campaign implementation in e-commerce/CRM channels
- Translate consumer insights and research into actionable plans to generate strengthened brand position, consumer experience and increased sales in your channel
- Partner with the global e-commerce and CRM Teams to ensure execution excellence of the brand and channel marketing plan
- Responsible for ensuring a structured approach to KPI setting for brand and channel marketing initiatives
- Support the collection sell-in tool creation related to e-com communication strategy
- Support e-commerce team in preparing and executing bi-annual E-commerce Kickoff for local markets
- Support local teams on brand activations in their markets
- Attend key main collection design milestones to get a pulse on progress and provide e-commerce input where appropriate
- Provide analysis regularly and on demand for brand marketing activities potential/results in the e-commerce channel
- Support internal Photo Studio with brand guidance related to e-commerce content needs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Other languages are an added plus.
- E-commerce marketing experience, fashion specific experience is a bonus
- Deep understanding of premium branding
- Ability to understand and evaluate creative concepts according to brief and brand / business positioning
- Understanding of different e-commerce platforms, e-commerce consumer experience, SEO,
- Strong business understanding across all sales channels
- Strong strategic as well as operational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding for consumer behavior and trends with the ability to translate strategies and insights into actionable brand and channel marketing activations
- Ability to influence partners across other functional groups to build consensus and understanding, including clear and inspiring presentations to various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, take ownership of projects / relationships to drive them forward in a solutions-oriented way
- Education in Communication, Business, Ecommerce or Marketing is a bonus
- International / multi-market experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote skills
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/27. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.