Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the role
If you have experience within retail marketing and a strong understanding for consumer behavior and trends you might be the right fit for the position as the Retail Channel Marketing Manager at GANT! We offer a challenging and fun opportunity to package and bring the brand strategy and marketing plans to life for our retail business. You will report to the Global Channel Marketing Director.
- Provide strategic guidance for the brand experience in the retail channel, both to the larger brand team and to the Retail team
- Package the storytelling, business input and channel tactics to create complete brand and channel activation plans and toolboxes
- Define and deliver clear briefs towards the marketing production team for retail content needs
- Partner with production/project leads to provide comprehensive handovers for campaign implementation in Retail channels
- Translate consumer insights and research into actionable plans to generate strengthened brand position, consumer experience and increased sales in your channel
- Partner with the Global retail team and other channel managers to ensure execution excellence of the brand and channel marketing plan
- Responsible for ensuring a structured approach to KPI setting for brand and channel marketing initiatives
- Support the collection sell-in tool creation related to the retail communication strategy
- Support retail team in preparing and executing bi-annual Retail Summit for local markets
- Support local teams on brand activations in their markets
- Attend key main collection design milestones to get a pulse on progress and provide retail input where appropriate
- Provide analysis regularly and on demand for brand marketing activities in the retail channel
- 5 + years’ experience in similar roles
- Retail marketing experience, fashion specific experience is a bonus
- Experience at both global and local levels is a bonus
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Other languages are an added plus.
- Deep understanding of premium branding
- Ability to understand and evaluate creative concepts according to brief and brand / business positioning
- Strong business understanding across all sales channels
- Strong strategic as well as operational skills and attention to detail
- Education in communication, business, retail or marketing is a bonus
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding for consumer behavior and trends with the ability to translate strategies and insights into actionable brand and channel marketing activations
- Strong sense for preppy American sportswear
- Ability to influence partners across other functional groups to build consensus and understanding, including clear and inspiring presentations to various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, take ownership of projects / relationships to drive them forward in a solutions-oriented way
- International / multi-market experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote skills
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/27. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.