Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand- and business-oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Global E-Commerce Experience team, your main responsibility will be to ensure the consumer experience of product information. This will mainly be through writing concise and compelling product descriptions in American English.
You will be part of the Global E-Commerce Experience team, an international, close-knit team of individuals consisting of a designer, copywriter, e-com coordinator, content manager, campaign manager and product data manager, where you will report to the Head of Global E-Commerce Experience. As part of the Global E-Commerce team we work towards the vision of creating an inspiring and seamless customer journey across all touchpoints.
- Own the accuracy, quality and completeness of product information by working cross-functionally with the design and marketing teams.
- Write concise and compelling e-commerce product descriptions in American English for the approximately 3,000 products that GANT produces every year across GANT’s main line (Men, Women and Kids), as well as licensees (Home, Footwear, Eyewear and Watches).
- Clean product article data to make it consumer ready.
- Work closely with the in-house design team to fully understand and grasp each seasonal collection (Pre-Spring, Spring/Summer, Pre-Fall and Fall/Winter).
- Create inspiring and collection-oriented copy for content pages and newsletters.
- Proofread all online content before it is sent for translation.
- Native English speaker
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience including some experience or familiarity with writing short, concise product copy.
- Strong interest in fashion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google docs.
- Ability to work according to deadlines and manage workload independently.
- Experience or some familiarity with SEO writing practices.
- Other language skills
Missing some of the skills?
Don’t see yourself in all of the skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in flipping the ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/11/01. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.