Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
You will be part of the Group Finance Team and will together with the team be responsible for Account Payable, Account Receivable and inventory accounting for several legal entities.
The team consists of Accountants and Senior Accountants where you report to Group Finance Director. Together we work towards the vision of ensuring process excellence and maintenance of high data quality from a transactional processing and data capture point of view. Starting date asap.
- Manage vendor invoices in SAP
- Focus on developing and aligning work-streams within accounts payable
- Managed different currencies and bank transactions and plan for outgoing Payments
- Manage travel and expense compensation
- Have an ability and interest to understand systems and integrations
- Have an end-to-end process view and initiate and participate in improvement initiatives to streamline the global operations
- Collaborate and give support to our subsidiaries
- Manage Reconciliations and Accruals
- Deliver closing activities according to decided time schedule
- University degree within Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years hands on working experience within a Finance Department preferable some experience within AP/AR
- Can-do Attitude and a problem solver
- Strong interest in Numbers and Accounting but also the ability to see the big picture
- Have continuous improvements in mind and try to do things better and end-to-end process view
- Passionate, Proactive, Curious, Creative, Customer Focused, Change Enabler and a true team player
- Excellent excel skills
- Enjoys working in a service function with a pedagogical approach
- Fluent in Swedish and English both written and orally
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working cross-functionally
- Undertake duties of a comparable level of responsibility as required to manage workload peaks within the department
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/03/16. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.